Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oregon

Hey--I'm up in Portland for a few days at a research seminar. I stopped in at Deli's for a couple of days and then took a drive along the coast (stayed in Seaside--way cool!) and now I'm in Portland until Wed. I haven't been too terribly lost, thanks to Doug's GPS (and thank goodness they don't program those things to say mean things and smack me in the head when I screw up). Doug's holding down the fort at home and missing me intensely, I'm sure. I hear that Kody forced a fumble to save the Bees from going down six points and Keaton had numerous "pancakes" in his game. Kacey is back around and went with Krystle and her friends to a concert (Stray Light Run and others) on Friday night. Watch for family photos on the site soon--they're waiting for me when I return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you when are you coming back and when do the boys play in logan so we can watch?

Beth said...

Ooh, Oregon huh? I've heard it's so green and lush up there. I hope you're having a fun time.