Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So, this is what blogging is all about, eh?! Pretty schnazzy, I must say.
This version of Ayottes is doing just splendid. School is back in and the house has come to order. Yippee! We currently have three boys in football, two teens driving, one pet fish, one house guest, no kids in braces, three fantasy football teams, five ringing cells phones, six blasting stereos, one psychotherapist and a partridge in a pear tree (okay, I lied about the bird).
Life is busy, but great. Kacey is home visiting before heading to Calgary, Canada to install more security systems. Krystle is a Senior in high school and making every second count. Kody gets plenty of playing time on the JV, despite his frequent injuries. Keaton grew four inches taller this summer and found his new love, football. And Moises is thrilled to be in fourth grade, Cub Scouts and football. Doug cheered on the Broncos in a pre-season game against the 49ers and wishes there weren't so many delinquents in Brigham City. And me, I'm just therapizing (yep, it's a word) the town and honing my Guitar Hero skills.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you did it. Looks good the pics of your kids are so cute I love the look back picture of the 4 of them.

douglas said...

Diana Sue, you forgot to mention that you still have the most amazing husband in the world! Claudia, how do we get to yours?

Anonymous said...

go into customize,in the template tab you want to add a page element,then click on add link list-
then you can title it as our friends or fam whatever you like, in the NEW SITE URL you put our address and then our name in site name. After you save it you can go back to edit that element when you want to add more peeps. :0)

The McCulloughs said...

I am so excited that some more of the Ayotte clan is on the blogging bandwagon! It is such a fun way to keep in touch. I loved seeing all of the pics of your cute kids! I have added you to my friends and fam, so I'll keep checking your blog out frequently.. keep the posts coming!! Great work! Mandy